- How do I log in?
- View the Teacher Log-in Instructions
- View the Student Log-in Instructions
- View the LCPS GO Password Recovery Setup Instructions
- How do I find a course?
- Use the "Search Courses" box at the bottom of the home page.
- How do I get enrolled into a course?
- Contact the course instructor.
- How do I request that a new course be created?
- Click "Course Categories" at the top of the VISION page;
- Select "Add A New Course".
- How do I learn more about using VISION?
- We currently use Moodle 3.4 - the following Moodle Docs website provides you with introductory information on managing your course(s) on VISION.
- The following Video Playlist on Learning Moodle Basics 3.4 is a superb resource.
- Talk to your IFT - they are a great resource.
- How do I get in touch with Virtual Loudoun to take virtual courses?
- Please visit the Contact page for Virtual Loudoun.
- Any other questions?
Last modified: Friday, July 20, 2018, 4:50 PM