- How do I log in?
- View the Teacher Log-in Instructions
- View the Student Log-in Instructions
- View the LCPS GO Password Recovery Setup Instructions
- How do I find a course?
- Use the "Search Courses" box at the bottom of the home page.
- How do I get enrolled into a course?
- Contact the course instructor.
- How do I request that a new course be created?
- Click "Course Categories" at the top of the VISION page;
- Select "Add A New Course".
- How do I learn more about using VISION?
- We currently use Moodle 3.4* - the following Moodle Docs website provides you with introductory information on managing your course(s) on VISION.
- The following Video Playlist on Learning Moodle Basics 3.4 is a superb resource.
- Talk to your IFT - they are a great resource.
- How do I get in touch with Virtual Loudoun to take virtual courses?
- Please visit the Contact page for Virtual Loudoun.
- Any other questions?
* The latest version of Moodle 3.5, was released on May 17, 2018. We will be testing this version in our Sandbox environment and hopefully will install this update in May of 2019.
Last modified: Wednesday, August 29, 2018, 9:17 PM